Create a wide range of space nebula effects with this ready made Blender file set up. Available for both EEVEE and now an experimental Cycles version.
3D Nebula Generator
Quickly generate and zoom around a customizable 3D Nebula set up using Blender's free real-time rendering engine, EEVEE.
If you want to animate a camera fly-though in EEVEE, there are some strobing artefacts whilst rendering animations, which although can be countered by high Sample values, does impact performance.
Therefore an experimental Cycles version is now available which has the same set up and controls as the EEVEE version.
Special Note: Some Mac OS AMD Radeon GPUs currently appear to be having issues with EEVEE's volumetrics system, which may impact the EEVEE 3D Nebula Generator. The issue is documented here: https://developer.blender.org/T65873
2D Nebula Generator
Also quickly configure panoramic background space nebula effects on a 2d background in cycles.
Features of the 2D version:
- Fast render times even at high resolutions.
- A range of configuration options allow you to change the colour and shape of the nebula.
- Optional star effects that can be swapped out for your own.
- By animating the parameters, the clouds can be made to appear as if they are moving.
- Great for game backgrounds, animations, or concept art backdrops.
- By default the effect is projected onto the background of the blender scene but can also be used as a texture on other objects.
By purchasing this version here you will:
- Have a priority on new feature requests.
- Be able to take advantage of new updates.
- Allow us to invest the time in developing the effects further.
- Once purchased, you will have ongoing access to a set of .blend files with different setups so that you can start customising and making your own quickly.
Along with the core files, a set of sample files are available showing different configurations for you to further tailor. All files are documented with a set of how-to instructions and a bonus set up sample files are available.
New additional setups included that will allow you to create panoramic images of the nebula, useful for creating HDRIs in games and other environments
Questions, comments, suggestions?
About the Author
Created by Mark Kingsnorth, the same author of the popular Blender Nebula Generator:
Praise for the Blender Nebula Generator:"One of the best things you can give to yourself. Instant piece of art" Michal Bednarek
"Love this tool. Saves a ton of time and the results are nothing short of amazing!" Miguel
"Very easy to use and worth of every "penny". Real time saver too." Juha Heikkinen
"This is a great plugin, creates some really good looking nebulae. Don't be afraid to play with the parameters for some very interesting and cool effects. Very fast preview in the view port. Another great plugin from Mark." starfury359
"Absolutely Brilliant!" Regulus Fen
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.